Cargo vessel ‘Arklow Raven’
The ‘Arklow Raven’ is a versatile single-hold dry cargo vessel for unrestricted services. The propulsion plant consists of a MaK marine diesel engine, type 6M25 developing 1,800 kW at 750 rpm.
More information about the ‘Arklow Raven’?
What MaK clients say
- Cargo tanker 'Evie PG'
- Tug boat 'Abeille Bourbon'
- Triple-hulled tanker 'FS Charlotte'
- Ro-Ro cargo vessel 'Pauline'
- Marine Research Vessel 'Dupuy de Lôme'
- Pusher tug 'Veerhaven X'
- Offshore support tugs 'Bourbon Rhode' and 'Bourbon Rhesos'
- Container vessel 'Lauwersborg'
- Coaster ‘Gouverneur’
- Cargo vessel 'Blue Bay'