Container vessel ‘Lauwersborg’
The ‘Lauwersborg’ is a cargo/container vessel, featuring a forecastle, raised quarterdeck and deckhouse. The vessel has been designed for the transport of bulk cargoes, general cargo and containers. The propulsion plant incorporates a mediumspeed MAK 9M25C main diesel engine developing 2.970 kW at 750 rpm.
More information? Read the article.
What MaK clients say
- Cargo vessel 'Arklow Raven'
- Cargo tanker 'Evie PG'
- Tug boat 'Abeille Bourbon'
- Triple-hulled tanker 'FS Charlotte'
- Ro-Ro cargo vessel 'Pauline'
- Marine Research Vessel 'Dupuy de Lôme'
- Pusher tug 'Veerhaven X'
- Offshore support tugs 'Bourbon Rhode' and 'Bourbon Rhesos'
- Coaster ‘Gouverneur’
- Cargo vessel 'Blue Bay'