Coast protection vessels ‘Abeille Bourbon’
‘Abeille Bourbon’ is the name of two identiacal coast protection vessels, that assist to vessels at sea, deepsea towing, salvage of vessels in distress, fire and flooding control and anti-pollution activity. Each vessel is powered by four MaK 8M32C main engines, developing a total of 8,000kW.
More information about the ‘Abeille Bourbon’?
Klanten aan het woord
- Cargo vessel 'Arklow Raven'
- Cargo tanker 'Evie PG'
- Triple-hulled tanker 'FS Charlotte'
- Ro-Ro cargo vessel 'Pauline'
- Marine Research Vessel 'Dupuy de Lôme'
- Pusher tug 'Veerhaven X'
- Offshore support tugs 'Bourbon Rhode' and 'Bourbon Rhesos'
- Container vessel 'Lauwersborg'
- Coaster ‘Gouverneur’
- Cargo vessel 'Blue Bay'