Triple-hulled tanker ‘FS Charlotte’
The ‘FS Charlotte’ is one of the few – if not the only – triple-hulled tankers in existence. This tanker has 11 cargo tanks and two slop tanks integrated in the cargo area and can carry alternate cargoes of liquid sulphur and bitumen. A MaK 6M43 main engine with an output of 5,400kW at 500 rpm turns a 4,400mm-diameter controllable pitch propeller.
Ce que disent les clients MaK
- Cargo vessel 'Arklow Raven'
- Cargo tanker 'Evie PG'
- Tug boat 'Abeille Bourbon'
- Ro-Ro cargo vessel 'Pauline'
- Marine Research Vessel 'Dupuy de Lôme'
- Pusher tug 'Veerhaven X'
- Offshore support tugs 'Bourbon Rhode' and 'Bourbon Rhesos'
- Container vessel 'Lauwersborg'
- Coaster ‘Gouverneur’
- Cargo vessel 'Blue Bay'