Marine Research Vessel ‘Dupuy de Lôme’
The ’Dupuy de Lôme’ is a self-propelled research vessel. The research vessel has been built according to the rules and regulations of Bureau Veritas. The vessel’s propulsion plant features two MaK 9M25 four-stroke marine diesel engines.
More information about the ’Dupuy de Lôme’?
Ce que disent les clients MaK
- Cargo vessel 'Arklow Raven'
- Cargo tanker 'Evie PG'
- Tug boat 'Abeille Bourbon'
- Triple-hulled tanker 'FS Charlotte'
- Ro-Ro cargo vessel 'Pauline'
- Pusher tug 'Veerhaven X'
- Offshore support tugs 'Bourbon Rhode' and 'Bourbon Rhesos'
- Container vessel 'Lauwersborg'
- Coaster ‘Gouverneur’
- Cargo vessel 'Blue Bay'