Pusher tug ‘Veerhaven X’
The ‘Veerhaven X’ is designed to navigate with a total of six push barges on the inland waterway route Rotterdam Europoort to and from Duisburg. The busy, shallow and winding river, in combination with the tight voyage schedule demand a vessel with good manoeuvrability and considerable propulsion power.
The propulsion installation consists of three MaK 8M20 marine diesel engines.
More information about ‘Veerhaven X’?
Ce que disent les clients MaK
- Cargo vessel 'Arklow Raven'
- Cargo tanker 'Evie PG'
- Tug boat 'Abeille Bourbon'
- Triple-hulled tanker 'FS Charlotte'
- Ro-Ro cargo vessel 'Pauline'
- Marine Research Vessel 'Dupuy de Lôme'
- Offshore support tugs 'Bourbon Rhode' and 'Bourbon Rhesos'
- Container vessel 'Lauwersborg'
- Coaster ‘Gouverneur’
- Cargo vessel 'Blue Bay'